Search this blog

Thursday 27 September 2012

BEEN A MINUTE...

Hello everyone, sorry for being MIA (missing in action) I have been extremely busy and news just hasn’t really been coming in. I have to say though it feels good to be back in this space. I have missed sharing my Victoria Falls experiences with you all. I went to Zambia the other day and as I was walking on the Victoria Falls Bridge, there was a bungee activity. This has to be one of the things that we all need to experience in our lifetime but after that code snapping incident I swore to myself that I was never going to go there. But seeing the beauty of the activity and the whole adrenaline rush, I think I have changed my mind. This is something I have to do before the next life. Well after I manage to pocket enough courage. Happy days. I am that boy, who are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment