Search this blog

Thursday 6 September 2012

BEAUTIFUL BEGINNINGS

Firstly thank you for taking time out to actually go through this blog. It is an honour and I am humbled that you have actually given this a chance, fingers crossed that you continue with the support.

 So finally I have decided to start talking about my Victoria Falls, my town, your town, our town through my own eyes, ears, experiences and feelings. I feel this is long overdue. All thanks to that little devil called procrastination. The major obstacle has forever been what if they (readers) do not enjoy my content? Fear is something I have to overcome I guess.I have actually consulted a lot people and did my research with regards to this blog and the direction to take. Thanks to one of my close friends Carl L Adams from whom i drew the inspiration to start this. He on the other hand showcases/talks about his home city Bulawayo. Having lived in Bulawayo for over a year myself, I relate to some of the posts.In case you need info about Bulawayo, please feel free to visit his blog www.bulawayolife.blogspot.com. Another close friend of mine, Zenzo Sibanda told me that the best way to handle this is to just take the leap of faith. He said to walk when there is no road and to make sure i leave a path.I think he was quoting someone, lol.

I dedicate this blog solely but not limited to Victoria Falls. Just in case you do not know anything about Victoria Falls, I will briefly break it down to you. This is a small beautiful resort town that is well known by masses in the world. It is a town well known for the magnificent water falls. However i have noticed a lot of articles, blogs or whatever Google material only talks about the falls and all things hospitality. I am not going to nor do I intend to contradict that has already been put out but surely there is a whole lot more to showcase about this beautiful town. Victoria Falls has amazing people, talent and what I will say the friendliest climate ever.The heat can be a tad bit too much at times but there is nothing like the African sunshinebut of course in the centre of this beauty there are flaws. I am going to use my capabilities to address even the most sensitive issues; it is not my intention to offend anyone. So please do join me as ientertain, inform and/or possibly challenge you about Victoria Falls in my own words and through my own eyes. But of course i need feedback to make this work. Although i have my own plan, i would gladly accept any info about what you would like to know about. So please send me all the feedback, ideas and of course the links. Keep logged in for more about my town, your town, our town.

 I am that boy, who are you o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment